MDT Bag Rider M-LOK (Steel)
PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE UK. FOR NON UK BASED PURCHASES PLEASE EMAIL FOR POSTAGE COSTS.
MDT Bag Rider M-LOK Steel
Mil-spec Type III hard-black anodized aluminium bag rider that attaches to M-LOK compatible buttstocks. Designed with a rounded profile to reduce snagging on bags and gear, with 5” of available length to sit on bags better. Angled to match the underside of MDT buttstocks and provide a flat, horizontal surface for linear recoil.
- Compatible with M-LOK mounting systems commonly found on buttstocks like the MDT ESS and SRS V5 (and newer)
- Long 5” surface to better interact with a variety of bags to allow for more in-line recoil characteristics
- Rounded front and side surfaces to reduce snagging and catching
- Slim profile to match up with buttstock width
- No rear overhang to interfere with LOP or buttpad adjustments
- 6061-T6 aluminium construction
- Mil-spec Type III hard anodized finish to stand up to repeated usage
- Weight: 0.215lb (Aluminium) and 0.440lb (Steel)